Welcome to Bodhikusuma
We believe that everyone needs a place to learn and practice about developing spiritual peace and happiness. If you are new, come in at the start of one of our programmes and come talk to one of our friendly volunteers. If you've been before, then we may have something new for you.
Dhamma Talks and Special Events
We have many visiting speakers and monastics coming to the Centre. To stay notified, subscribe to the newsletter.
We celebrate all the Buddhist Holy Days, and can even organise Buddhist marriages.
We hold Thursday Chanting Class and Sunday Puja every week. Monks go for monthly alms round in the city on the last Saturday.
Notice of Cancelled Special Events
- Dhamma Talk with Chaokhun Keng on Friday 27th March 7pm has been cancelled.
- City Alms Round with Ajahn Karuniko on Saturday 28th March 9:30am has been cancelled.
Notice of Cancelled Regular Events
- Thursday Night Chanting Class has been cancelled until further notice.
- Sunday Puja has been cancelled until further notice.
- Bodhikusuma will not be open for visits on Saturday and Sunday 12-4pm until further notice.
Photos & News .
Make a Donation
In order to maintain the original Buddhist ethic of offering teachings free of charge, Bodhikusuma relies completely on the donations of those who support its mission. If you feel you’ve benefited from Bodhikusuma and wish to maintain a refuge of practice and faith in the heart of Sydney, please consider contributing a donation to the center and its cause.